WordPress SEO Tips For Beginners : SEO Techniques Tutorial
- Lectures: 11
- Video: 1.5 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: James Bruce
- Last updated: 9/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and Master WordPress SEO For Beginners : On Page SEO Basics : WordPress SEO Techniques Tutorial : WordPress SEO Tips & Tricks
- SEO Basics Course just needs Internet access. Ability to use Google search and simple free tools (provided in the course)
- This beginners On Page SEO tips course needs no previous knowledge
On Page SEO – WordPress SEO Techniques Tutorial – WordPress SEO for Beginners – SEO Basics – WordPress SEO Tips
Google Page One is the goal for any kind of business, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can’t be left to chance.
This course teaches on-page SEO tips and techniques and shows in great detail how to build a WordPress site with 3000 word posts perfectly optimized for the Google search engine – but fast!
NOTE: This is not just WordPress SEO theory – the classes shows a complete beginner how to do SEO on a brand new site. Discontented with the advice given by hundreds of WordPress SEO experts on the net, I decided to apply the SEO Techniques I’ve learned over 15 years of earning a living on the internet and create the perfect site.
WordPress SEO Basics and more …
All of the finding are based on a real-life case study and everything is revealed. You will learn how to duplicate the strategy that gave me these results:
- my website hit the first page of Google search within 3 months of creation
- keyword volume was 600 searches per month
- only FREE tools used
- total cost of the niche site WordPress SEO Case Study? Just 7 dollars!
Following the instructions step by step, you will learn how to:
- research and generate laser-targeted keywords for your posts for huge SEO impact
- discover and integrate LSI (Latent Symantic Indexing) search terms into your posts
- install WordPress using cPanel
- bullet-proof WordPress site security (hacking is becoming a big problem!)
- FREE SSL certificate (fast becoming a Google requirement)
- install the right WP plugins for security, SEO, page load speed and more
- apply a complete blueprint for perfect on-page SEO
- create unique posts with 3000 words of rich content – fast! (Special technique)
I know exactly what it’s like to read on the internet how easy it is to rank a website on Page 1 of Google using a combination of perfect on page SEO and powerful backlinks, but the reality is a little different.
For one thing, the Google search engine algorithm is changing constantly, so what is good for SEO one day, may not be the same the day after! We need to look for a constant that resonates with search and optimize our sites to follow Google’s guidelines.
This constant can be found by a careful combination of three things:
- perfect on page SEO
- long and unique rich content
- a small quantity of powerful backlinks
- social signals
Often, beginning internet marketers come to the SEO game a little late, after they have a website that has been changed and added to over some time. It may have a variety of grey or black-hat backlinks and questionable on page optimization.
This certainly was my case. I tried to adapt to Google’s changing algorithm by adapting my main site (which sold guitar lessons). However, hidden penalties and faulty page/post construction made this very difficult and made effective on page SEO much harder.
The big Google search engine optimization changes came in 2012, and my main site dropped out of site, massively affecting my earnings – from $3000 to $400 month!
At that time I diversified into social marketing and other products to gradually recover earnings, but it wasn’t easy at all.
Over the years I have purchased SEO packages, joined paid SEO groups run by so-called gurus and I dare not count how much I’ve spent on tactics that just don’t work!
The sad fact is that 90% of the money made online is made by people selling services to show other marketers how to make money online. To be successful with a website you need to break out of this cycle.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~