Udemy Instructor Revenue and Review Analysis – Unofficial
- Lectures: 14
- Video: 1 hour
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Brian Jackson
- Last updated: 7/2017
Use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet/workbook to track and analyze your Udemy instructor revenue and student reviews watching this free video course from Udemy.
- Students should have a fundamental understanding of Excel spreadsheets before taking this course
- Students should already be Udemy instructors
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
I teach a number of subjects, but one of the subjects I specialize in, after having released 22 Udemy courses of my own, is how to create and sell Udemy courses.
This course falls on side of how to sell Udemy courses.
Mind if I ask you a few simple questions, instructor to instructor?
- What’s your all-time Udemy average star rating?
- What’s your average star rating this month? Per course?
- How many reviews did you get during your best month?
- How much did you make per day this month?
- What was your best day of promotional revenue?
- What action caused your greatest leap in revenue this month?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you need my help…
This is a short course about how to use two Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets/Workbooks I’ve developed to analyze your Udemy course revenue and reviews.
I made each workbook simple and easy to use by including the following worksheets:
- instructions – Step-by-step instructions for inserting you Udemy data into the “data” worksheet of the workbook.
- data – The data to be replaced by your data downloaded from Udemy.
- analysis – The analysis of the “data” worksheet.
For each of two downloadable workbooks, revenue and reviews, I provide the following guidance:
- Introduction to the workbook
- Replacing the data with your downloaded Udemy data
- Excel internals showing how the workbook is implemented
Bonus Lecture I: The revenue tracking spreadsheet even includes an extension that I added after recording the original lectures.
Bonus Lecture II: I’ve added an additional worksheet that you can use to track course times as you record them and project the finished length.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~