Udemy Course Creation w/Camtasia Screencasts – Unofficial
- Lectures: 43
- Video: 4.5 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Steve McDonald
- Last updated: 10/2016
Udemy Course Creating Made Easy w/Camtasia Screencasts – Learn How to Teach Online Courses with Screen Capture Videos watching this free video course from Udemy.
- It will be helpful if you know what you want to teach before taking this course.
- You will need a pc, a copy of Camtasia Studio software installed on your computer and a quality microphone that works with your computer, such as a Blue Snowball.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Are you excited and nervous about creating your first Udemy course? Are you dreading having to record yourself on camera? If so, you’re in the right place!
This course is designed to teach you exactly what you need to know to create a Udemy course from scratch without ever having to appear on video yourself. The secret is to record Camtasia screencast videos instead of recording your own talking head.
I have used this strategy in several of my own successful Udemy courses. And while I must admit that many students do enjoy seeing the instructor’s face on the screen from time to time, appearing on screen just isn’t necessary to create a successful Udemy course.
If you need convincing of this, just look at some of the most successful courses on Udemy. Many of them are largely screencast courses.
I’m going to show you how to create your first Udemy course. In fact, I guarantee it! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with ANYTHING that you learn or you don’t see for certain that you can create your first Udemy course within 30 days of signing up, I’ll give you a FULL REFUND.
Why should you take this course?
- It’s a complete beginner’s course. It will take you through the entire process step by step from a raw course idea to a published Udemy course.
- I don’t hold anything back. I share all of my strategies, hacks and secrets. If you’ve taken my other courses you already know that I am an open book and I sincerely want YOU to succeed!
- I have a proven track record. I’ve published 11 courses on Udemy with over 8,000 students and 180 reviews, and I consistently earn over $800 a month from my courses.
I started out on Udemy trying to create talking head style courses and it was like torture. It requires a lot more equipment, a larger dedicated recording space and a lot more perfection in your deliver to avoid major editing challenges. Worst of all, you have to enjoy sticking your face in a camera, holding still, and saying your lines eloquently with very few mistakes.
I could go on, but I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. To eliminate all of that misery,I began recording more screencast videos and using them as lectures.
Here is what I discovered:
- My students were still very engaged in my courses
- I was getting lots of 5 star reviews
- Making lots of money from my courses
- Enjoying the process of teaching SO much more!
The bottom line is that creating screencast lectures is just as effective, it’s much easier to record and to edit, and it’s WAY more fun!
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~