Photoshop CC for Beginners: Your Complete Guide to Photoshop
- Lectures: 64
- Video: 6 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Phil Ebiner, Video School Online Inc
- Last updated: 7/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and Learn the essential tools of Adobe Photoshop CC to jump right in and design beautiful graphics and photos in Photoshop.
- Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along. We’ll be teaching using version CC (Creative Cloud), but any version will be fine.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
By the end of this course, your confidence as a photoshop user will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~