Learn Programming with Python in 100 Steps
- Lectures: 139
- Video: 11 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: in28Minutes Official
- Last updated: 7/2018
Python 3 Tutorial using Hands-on, Step By Step Approach. Learn Programming with 100+ code examples watching this free video course from Udemy.
- Connectivity to Internet to download Python 3 and PyCharm
- We will help you install Python 3 and PyCharm
We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object oriented and structural programming features.
We take an hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming – Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Operators – Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built in Modules
- Conditionals with Python – If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling – Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~