WordPress SEO Tips and Content Creation Guide
Video: 2.5 hours
Skill level: Beginner Level
Instructor: Zac Johnson
WordPress SEO : The Only Guide You Need to Improve Your WordPress SEO and to Improve Your Content Creation
- You should have a blog and WordPress website or plan to have in near future
- Good to have a basic understanding of WordPress
Search engines are often the biggest source of free traffic for most of the websites. It is important for all WordPress users, business owners, bloggers to make their website and their contents search engine friendly, so that they can maximize traffic.
Google and other search engines use advanced algorithms to understand and rank pages appropriately in search results. But those algorithms aren’t perfect, they still need your help to understand what your content is about. If your content isn’t optimized, then search engines won’t know how to rank it.
This course is the only guide you need to improve your WordPress website SEO
- Setup your WordPress website for better SEO
- Setup Yoast a WordPress SEO plugin
- Optimization your website contents for better SEO
- Understand Google Panda and Google Penguin update
- Link building ways and strategies for better SEO
- Find the right topics and create great content
Once you have a WordPress website set up, you need to ensure your website is designed for SEO, so I’ll explain how to do this.