Social Media Images & eBook Cover Design Made Easy
- Lectures: 10
- Video: 1 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Nathalie Chantal de Ahna
- Last updated: 2/2016
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn to Quickly Create Professional Social Media Images & eBook Covers With Fun & Free Tools
- We will be working with PicMonkey and Canva (both are free online tools).
- Find an image which you want to use as background for your quote.
Have you ever created social media images which looked about as share- and likeable as Gill Bate’s black and white prenup?
Are the folks visiting your website constantly drooling and buying … OTHER people’s offer because they have what you don’t?
Photoshop is a wonderful tool for nerdy nerds with too much time.
But if you:
- hate complicated and expensive software,
- love fun, non-techy and FREE tools,
- want to design visually compelling, traffic-driving social media images AND
- create PDFs and eBooks that people will like, share, subscribe to, buy & put up on their Wall of Online Fame…
I want you to take off your Homely Entrepreneurial Dunce Cap and get naked!
(Just kidding about the last one!)
Hi! I’m Nathalie. Serial online entrepreneur with a mission to help busy bloggers, coaches and small DIY business owners build a unique brand & business with actionable tutorials and fun & free tools.
As a non-graphic designer who HATES Photoshop but LOVES beautiful images, I know the frustration when your social media pages and offers look YUCK.
I also know what it’s like
- when you simply CANNOT invest in some fancy and uber-priced expert to help you build your dream business AND
- the ugly guilt creeping over your sedentary body when looking at all these online courses you bought … but never finished because aunt overwhelm threatened to throttle you with her creepy spider fingers!
Are you ready for a class that
- Will get you professional results QUICKLY & GUARANTEED, even if you’re still wearing a designer onesie?
- Offers actionable advice with no unnecessary frills just to blow-up course length?
Enroll and let’s build your biz together.
I look forward to getting to know you on the other side!
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~