Mindfulness Meditation For Everyday Living
- Lectures: 15
- Video: 2 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Padma Gordon, Ken Wells
- Last updated: 1/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn Body-Based Intelligence Mindfulness Training & Meditation Techniques for Living a Healthy, Happy and Fulfilled Life
- You do not need any materials to begin this course.
- What you do need to do is set aside quiet time. Turn of your cell phone and the ringer on your home phone.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Find a place to sit or lay down that is comfortable for you as this is a time for you to drop inside and focus on yourself.
- Carve out a minimum of 15 minutes to enjoy each section of the course.
- Know that you will feel happier and more peaceful by participating in the course.
Why take this course? This course is intended for you if you are looking to relax, be in your body and enjoy your life.
When you are mindful of your breath and grounded in your body it makes it much easier to navigate everyday tasks and the nuanced dance of relating to yourself and others.
Mindfulness is the ability to notice what is in present time. When you notice signals of stress like scrunching up your shoulders or holding your breath, you can pause and make a new choice.
You can choose to relax, breathe and drop your shoulders. You can begin freshly.
Mindfulness offers you the option of breaking physical, mental and emotional holding patterns which enable you to make healthy choices.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Be present rather than lost in future fantasies or past regrets
- Course correct physically, feel better and save on health care bills
- Find peace of mind
- Experience more self-love
How is it structured? The course is structured into 8 sections so that you can watch it in convenient increments of 15-minutes or less making it easy for you to integrate into your life.
I suggest that you watch 1 section per week so that you have time to practice. The mind learns through repetition. Practice is essential. The great thing is that you can do these practices as you live your life.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~