Microsoft Excel : Get All You Need To Know And Do!
- Lectures: 32
- Video: 3 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Warren Chalklen, PhD
- Last updated: 6/2017
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn Microsoft Excel: From Beginner to Advanced!
- Excel 2013+
- Working internet
Here are some facts about Excel:
Today, organizations continue to enjoy the many uses of MS Excel® and rely on the ubiquitous application to complete a wide variety of finance and accounting processes.
- 89% of companies use Excel for budgeting, planning and forecasting
- 70% of companies use Excel for mission-critical financial processes
- 83% of companies use Excel for month-end close processes
Here’s what we will cover in this course…
We start with the Excel terminology, formulas such as IF, SUM, COUNTIF, and then craft charts and tables. Finally, we tie it all together with pivot tables and VLOOKUP
Don’t forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample my course. Are you ready to learn with me? By the end of this course students will know:
- Excel terminology
- Formulas: IF, SUM, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP
- Charts, Tables
- Create and use pivot tables
Don’t wait another day to start learning Excel.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~