Microsoft Excel For Complete Beginners
- Lectures: 39
- Video: 6.5 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Syed Raza, Syed Ali, ClayDesk E-learning
- Last updated: 4/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and Learn Microsoft Excel quickly & easily. Microsoft Excel beginner – Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016 needs to be installed on your computer
- Fast Internet Connection
Welcome to my Excel Course for Beginners, all hands-on, Microsoft Excel course ever!
Microsoft Excel is a software program included in the Microsoft Office suite. It is used to create spreadsheets, which are documents in which data is laid out in rows and columns — like a big table.
Due to its extreme versatility and power, Excel has become one of the most-used software programs in the business world.
Excel is one of the most important skills in today’s job market. Having a solid working knowledge of Excel can improve your job performance, help you qualify for raises and promotions, or even help you land that new job that you deserve.
If you need to learn Microsoft Excel and boost productivity, learn shortcuts, you’re in the right place.
This course walks you through hand-on Excel from the very basics of opening Excel all the way to becoming comfortable working within Excel environment.
You will gain solid understanding with this Excel course – definitely help you get that promotion!
This course was created using Excel 2016, but it is good for versions 2013 and 2010 as well. It was created for use with a PC (personal computer). Mac (Macintosh) users can still benefit from this course, but the course doesn’t cover Mac-specific keyboard shortcuts and interface.
We’ll keep going until you learn all of the fundamentals of Excel. When you finish this course, you’ll know more than most people who use Excel at their job every day.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn.
- Creating spreadsheets in Excel
- Saving your work where you can find it
- Working with multiple workbooks in Excel
- Formatting and printing
- Understanding Ribbon and Excel terminology
- Cell formatting and working with ranges
- Sorting and filtering your data
- Conditional formatting and using comments
- Working with find and replace tool and others
- Fun New features for Excel 2016
- Keyboard shortcuts to make your work go faster
- Charts, graphs, freeze panes, page breaks, margins, headers
- Much more…
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~