Learn Windows Powershell and improve your IT skills
- Lectures: 16
- Video: 5.5 hours
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Instructor: IT Geeks Hub, Mohamed Farid
- Last updated: 11/2017
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn Your first steps to become a professional windows server 2012 admin with Powershell
- You should have basic info about windows server
- To have Windows server installation on a ( virtual machine ) to apply the steps
- Understanding networking fundamentals and good knowlege of ip addressing
-In this course you will learn basic administration skills to manage window server using PowerShell Cmdlets.
-You will learn how to configure and manage IT infrastructure services that are vital to any business environment like: – Active Directory-DHCP-DNS.
-You will learn in this module how to configure windows backup using “Windows Backup Tools” and using the advanced method by implementing windows PowerShell Cmdlets.
-Learn how to use the command utility named “NetDom” to troubleshoot the problems related to domain involving resetting security channels of computer accounts.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~