iMovie: The Complete Beginners Guide To Mastering iMovie
- Lectures: 30
- Video: 2 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Matthew Hollie, Becky George
- Last updated: 4/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn to Combine Your Videos and Photos Together To Create Amazing Hollywood Style Movies Even If You’ve Never Used iMovie Before
- You will need a Mac computer, desktop or laptop
- Need iMovie 10.1 installed
- Need to know how to use a Mac at beginner level
- Have you ever been on holiday and wanted to impress your family and friends with a video showing off what you got up to?
- Have you ever wanted to cut something out of a video but instead just deleted the whole thing and started again because you didn’t know how?
- Do you want to create great videos for Youtube but don’t know where to start?
- Or maybe you want to make your own course but the thought of editing videos sounds too confusing?
There are a whole bunch of reasons people should know how to edit video footage on iMovie, and luckily with this course YOU CAN!
The Complete Beginners Guide To Mastering iMovie shows you all you need to know in order to create your very own personal and exciting movies.
Don’t worry if you’ve never used iMovie before – each step has a section of it’s own so you won’t be overwhelmed with information. I like to take it slow, break it down and it makes the process simple, yet effective. Anyone will be able to do this!
What will I learn?
- How to get started as a complete beginner with no previous experience or knowledge
- Cleverly merge clips together to make it as obvious or subtle as you like
- Edit the colour of your clips to make them stand out from the rest
- Learn how to speed up, or have a slow motion effect on your clips
- Change the sound of your voice with voice effects to make people laugh
- Add sound effects to make clips more exciting
- Bring your travel movies to life by using maps
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~