Digital Marketing Masterclass:Get Your First 1,000 Customers
- Lectures: 202
- Video: 26.5 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Evan Kimbrell
- Last updated: 8/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn How to acquire your first 1,000 customers using Social media, Content & Video Marketing, PR, SEO, SEM, FB, Instagram &more
- You should have basic familiarity with social media
- You don’t need to have a product or business, however, it helps
In this course, we’re going to focus on how YOU can take any product, service, or business and sell it to 10s, 100s, or even 1,000s of customers.
You see, the hard part isn’t making a product anymore. The hard part is finding a market for your product and getting them to buy it.
“How great can a product be if nobody wants it?” – Marc Andreesen, billionaire venture capitalist.
We’re no longer living in the “field of dreams”. If you build it…. they won’t come.
In order to be successful with your startup or small business, you must have the ability to proactively go out and find customers. In order to do that, you need to understand modern marketing channels. That’s exactly what we cover in this course.
• Social media marketing through Twitter, Instagram, & SnapChat
• Community management and promotion through Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
• Pitching press and getting covered in blogs, news outlets, & other media sites
• Creating, managing, and promoting blog posts through WordPress, Medium, & guest blogs.
• Creating & promoting video ads and video content through your site & through YouTube
• Building a long term SEO strategy
• Designing and executing CPC ad campaigns through Google, Bing, & Facebook
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~