Social Media Management Platform: Social Report Tutorial
- Lectures: 18
- Video: 1.5 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Lottie Mosley
- Last updated: 2/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and Lean how to use Social Report for social media management
- You can still enroll in this course if you have little knowledge of scheduling social media or analysing reports.
- You will need a basic understanding of social media management.
- You will need an internet connection to watch this videos.
Social Report is an all-in-one social media management platform.
With all the features a social media manager needs in one, concise package: post scheduling, social listening, sophisticated analytics, custom reporting, automations, task managing and more.
It all starts here. Inside the course, you’ll learn ALL the features Social Report has to offer
- Getting started & connecting your profiles
- Adding users and creating a workflow approval system
- Scheduling single posts
- Setting up a posting schedule & recycling evergreen content
- Schedule posts in bulk
- Using content groups to up your SMM strategy
- Using link frames to keep users engaged
- Automating curated content
- Tracking your conversions
- Using the smart inbox to quickly respond to customers
- Automating your tasks
- Analysing data
- Creating reports
- Using search agents to stay in-the-know
- Tracking competitors
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~