How To Make An App For Beginners (2018)
- Lectures: 11
- Video: 3 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Chris Ching, Adrien Villez
- Last updated: 2/2018
Designed for the complete beginner, learn how to build iPhone apps with Swift 4, Xcode 9 and iOS 11 one step at a time watching this free video course from Udemy.
- Nothing is required to start learning but in order to follow along, students should have access to a Mac computer.
If you’re new to programming, you’ll soon discover that with a little practice, it’s not as hard as people make it out to be! You can definitely teach yourself how to code iPhone apps and before you know it, you’ll be submitting your own app into the App Store.
You’ll be introduced to programming terminology, Swift code and iOS development basics one building block at a time. By the end of the following lessons, I guarantee that you’ll be surprised at how much you’ve been able to accomplish from scratch!
This course also comes with downloadable PDFs such as worksheets and cheatsheets.
The videos are also available to download for offline viewing!
- You’ll be introduced to Xcode 9 and all of the various other tools/resources we’ll be using.
- You’ll learn all of the components that go into any iPhone app
- You’ll get your feet wet with writing Swift code
- You’ll learn how to use Auto Layout to build your user interface
- You’ll learn how to handle button taps in your app
- You’ll learn how to display images!
- You’ll add logic and write code to determine a winner
- You’ll learn how to use graphics and style the app
- By the end, you’ll have built a fully functional app
- You’re only 11 lessons away so stay motivated!
The lessons are short and focus on being practical. If you’re practicing what you learn on your own computer, you’ll learn a lot faster so I highly recommend that you follow along!
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~