Android App Development: Mobile App Development & Java
- Lectures: 29
- Video: 4.5 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Easy Learn
- Last updated: 1/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn Android App Development & Java Programming: Mobile App Development & Design, Build Android Apps, Android 5 & Lollipop
- No Prior Knowledge Or Work Is Necessary To Take This Course.
- Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
Android app development is difficult on its own, but understanding Java and learning coding makes it easier to develop your killer app idea. Many apps, games or even softwares are developed by new programmers, while on the other hands, some apps needs millions in budget. But if you can’t build applications, you’re missing great opportunities and other programmers will grab them.
What if you could change that?
My complete Android App Development course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to build Android apps, create a user interface, learn Java programming and be hired as an Android developer.
Your Android Development Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re already an excellent app developer, do performance optimization, manage activities and fragments, protect Android security architecture, know intrusion and tamper detection and do reverse engineering, you are going to lose more opportunities to create awesome applications and miss career advancements that other people will gladly take.
In This Android Development Training, You’ll Learn:
- Android OS Development
- Performance Optimization And Testing
- Learn Android 5 Or Lollipop
- Building An User Interface
- Put On A Material Design Theme
- Adding Animated Widgets
- Managing The Activities And Fragments
- Steps On Monetizing An Application:
- Java Programming
- Build A Retro Squash Game
- Building An Android Application
- Protect Android Security Architecture
- Intrusion Or Tamper Detection
- Reverse Engineering
- Be Hired As An Android Developer
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~