After Effects CC: The Complete Guide to After Effects CC
- Lectures: 89
- Video: 10.5 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Phil Ebiner, Video School Online Inc
- Last updated: 1/2018
Updated for CC 2018! Learn After Effects CC to improve your videos with professional motion graphics and visual effects.
- You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don’t have After Effects CC.
- You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the program.
If you are looking to make your videos better, adding motion graphics and visual effects is the way to do that. After Effects CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making your own videos come to life.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished dozens of real world projects to build your confidence.
I’ll be teaching the course using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, etc – Mac or PC), you can still learn with this course.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- and so much more!
Note: Please let us know whether coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took the course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~