Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking
- Lectures: 37
- Video: 4.5 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Professor K
- Last updated: 3/2018
Watch this free Udemy video course and learn Ethical Hacking – A Complete Hands-On Training on Offensive Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux
- Complete Module 01 – Virtual Network Lab Build
- A laptop or desktop capable of running two simultaneous virtual installs in conjunction with their host operating system.
- Basic networking skills, IP addressing, familiarization with ports and services, configure a network adapter, use PING, IFCONFIG, IPCONFIG
- Reliable LAN or cable connection for Internet access.
- A host machine running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (preferred). MAC and Apple machines will work but a Windows host is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- Basic computer fundamentals.
- Basic operating system fundamentals.
This course will provide learners with a basic level of competency using a hands-on approach to gaining practical experience as a penetration tester or an ethical hacker (white, grey or black).
Course provides a fundamental look at offensive security concepts and techniques using a virtual install of Kali Linux and three different target victims, Windows XP, Server 2008 and Linux (Metesploitable2). This course also provides a 100% hands-on on approach to learning to be an ethical hacker or a pentester.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~