30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential
- Lectures: 45
- Video: 9.5 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Justin Mitchel
- Last updated: 10/2016
Watch this free Udemy video course and master Python. Python is simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros. Use it for IOT, Web Scraping, Big Data, and more.
- We show you how to install Python and how to work with it
- Mac OS X or Higher, Windows 8 or Higher, Linux
In early 2016, Python passed Java as the #1 beginners language in the world. Why? It’s because it’s simple enough for beginners yet advanced enough for the pros.
SpaceX uses it to launch Rockets
Pixar uses Python to run their animation software
Instagram & Pinterest use it to run their web application (backend via Django)
Come learn with me and I’ll show you how you can bend Python to your will. This course is great for beginners in Python at any age and any level of computer literacy.
The goal is simple: learn Python by building real projects step-by-step while we explain every concept along the way. For the next 30 Days you’re going to learn how to:
- Build your own Python applications for all types of automation
- Send Emails & SMS text messages to your friends our your customers
- Read & Write CSV, aka comma separated values, files to better store your data locally and work in popular programs like Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers
- Understand the basics behind the Python programming language so you’re ready to build more advanced projects like Web Applications
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~