Excel 2016 – The Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners
- Lectures: 58
- Video: 5.5 hours
- Skill level: Beginner
- Instructor: Steve McDonald
- Last updated: 11/2017
Watch this free Udemy video course and Learn Excel 2016. Master Excel formulas, functions, pivot charts & Excel shortcuts. Also works w/Excel 2010 & Excel 2013
- All you need is a copy of Excel on your computer. The course teaches you how to use Excel starting at the very beginning.
“Your Excel skills could land your next job.”
– Fortune Magazine
A study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that 78% of middle-skill jobs require digital skills like Excel and Word. And jobs that require digital skills also pay 13% more than those that don’t.
Are you ready to land your next job and increase your pay by 13%?
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Excel 2016. It’s perfect for you if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills to impress your boss, get a raise or even land a new job. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in an easy, stress-free way.
Note: This course is specifically designed for learning on a PC. If you are learning on a Mac, the shortcut keystrokes may be different on your machine.
You’ll start at the very beginning by opening and saving your first Excel document. Then you’ll move on to:
- Create a basic Kitchen Remodel Costs worksheet.
- Learn to use the 7 most popular functions in Excel, including IF functions and VLOOKUP.
- Create professional looking pie charts, bar charts, column charts and more.
- Learn to Create a table and a range and sort your data.
- Create pivot charts and tables to do lightening fast analysis of your data.
- Learn to use new features of Excel 2016 including 1-click forecasting and 3D maps.
- Take your Excel skills to a whole new level to impress your boss and (although it’s ultimately up to you) position yourself for the raise or promotion you deserve.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~