Canva Graphics Design for Entrepreneurs – Design 11 Projects
- Lectures: 55
- Video: 3.5 hours
- Skill level: All Levels
- Instructor: Jeremy Deighan, Phil Ebiner, Video School Online Inc, Concept Courses
- Last updated: 1/2018
Learn Canva from scratch watching this free video course from Udemy. Create 11 graphic design projects with Canva specifically for entrepreneurs.
- Students who want to follow along with the projects should have Canva installed.
This online course will teach you how to use Canva to create PRACTICAL REAL WORLD projects for your business or brand.
- Do you want to create your own graphics for social media or the internet, but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you spent time and energy Googling graphic design application tutorials online only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?
- Is outsourcing your graphics to a 3rd party a hassle, especially when you have to go back and forth to make changes before the project is completed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
We know that it can be frustrating and time consuming to create artwork for your business. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online. Outsourcing the work can be an even bigger challenge just to find the right candidate to do what you need done, and expensive!
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you’ll be taken through 11 projects you’ll need to run your business. Follow along and practice while learning!
Canva for Entrepreneurs will show you the necessary tools as you apply them.
Course Projects You’ll Learn How to Create:
- Social Media Graphic
- Blog Title
- Facebook Cover
- Facebook Post
- Facebook Ad
- Twitter Header
- Twitter Post
- YouTube Thumbnail
- YouTube Channel Art
- Google+ Photo
- Pinterest Graphic
Whether you just want to enhance your Canva skills for business, or have a specific project you need done right this instant, this course is for you.
We will guide you every step of the way and are here to make sure you succeed in your ventures. Both instructors are always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.
Note: Please let us know whether Udemy coupon code worked for you or not in the comment section below. Also, if you took this Udemy course, share feedback about the course with our users. Thank you~